OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Four Years of DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT!


I can't believe it either, but DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT turns four years old today.

As some of you already know, I began this blog in 2010 to keep myself writing and to share things that I hoped all of you would find at least somewhat interesting.  Sadly, I haven't been able to land another writing gig that actually pays yet, but I've been keeping busy helping with DC Comics' various digital comics sales and co-hosting a little project I've been rambling about recently called Next Stop Everywhere: The Doctor Who Podcast.

And now, after 730 posts, over 480,000 pageviews averaging more than 15,000 views per month, and a lot of visitors (34,500 and counting) apparently thinking Criminal Minds' Dr. Spencer Reid dressing up as the Fourth Doctor is the Best Thing Ever, I'm about to head into Year Five. Ohio Comic Con 2014 is coming up at the end of next month, there are four new DC Comics and two new Marvel television shows making their debut over the coming year, and yes, I might have a few thoughts and news items about that weird Doctor Who show all the cool kids are watching these days.

So once again, my deepest thanks to everyone who's supported The Little Blog That Could over the past year and shared links on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit or elsewhere. As you can tell by the lack of annoying ads, I'm certainly not doing this for the money and it means a lot that DAMN Good Coffee's audience continues to grow.   Keep sharing those links and I'll keep writing my usual geeky nonsense, okay?

We now return to to our regularly scheduled DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT, already in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment